(In-game plural: fossilized necklaces)
- fossilized bat skull
- fossilized serpent skull
- fossilized baboon skull
- fossilized wyrm skull
- fossilized demon skull
- fossilized spider skull
- The teeth necessary to upgrade the necklace can be collected by fighting Reanimated Fossils. The benefit from each type of tooth is capped at 5 teeth.
- Tooth additions are preserved upon ascension.
- Does not need to be equipped to get teeth.
- Without access to a Fax Machine, you need at least 6 wings, 7 spines, 18 limbs, 4 torsos and 9 spikes, along with one of each skull to create one of each type of reanimated fossil. Additional copies of the monsters can be obtained with Spooky Putty sheets, Rain-Doh black boxes or 4-d cameras.
- This item cannot be Pulverized. (Formerly smashable.)
|TOP 10 fossilized necklace collections|
6. ZenMonkey - 1 | 7. Silver_Knite1 - 1 | 8. Azarael - 1 | 9. beowuuf - 1 | 10. Minor Mistake - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings