This is the grotesquely and painfully enlarged liver of a force-fed goose. It's... it's like they asked the Marquis de Sade if he could come up with something crueler than veal, and he said "Yes, but only with the help of my good friends Hitler and Celine Dion."
(In-game plural: foieu grasoix)
- Jacques, the Knob Goblin Master Chef (Occurs with the Grass Guise equipped)
- Chez Snootée (sometimes) (90 Meat)
|You eat the foie gras, and immediately start feeling guilty about it. You punch yourself in the face to make you feel better.|
|(You gain 1 Fullness.)|
- The words "foie gras" are similar to "faux grass" ("faux" meaning "fake"), which would explain why foie gras is dropped while wearing an outfit made out of fake plastic grass.
- Foie gras, or fattened goose liver, is a delicacy in French cuisine, and is often made into pâté de foie gras, among other things. The means of producing it - namely by force-feeding a goose until its liver is swollen and fatty - is often viewed by animal rights activists as being unusually cruel.
- The Marquis de Sade was a French aristocrat, whose name gives the term "sadism".
|TOP 10 foie gras collections|
6. Cryanger - 595 | 7. callidus - 565 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 555 | 9. CousCous - 474 | 10. CA Dude - 461
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings