Flavored foot massage oil
This is a little vial of massage oil. Flavored massage oil. Flavored foot massage oil. You really, really hope it's supposed to be a gag gift. Let's just all use the power of positive thinking to make it that way, shall we?
(In-game plural: vials of flavored foot massage oil)
- Summon Tasteful Items
Massage the dirty, disgusting feet of (name or playerid)
You have given a foot massage to (name or playerid)
- Message received by target:
- Bestows 5 turns of one of the following effects on your target, and uses up one flavored foot massage oil.
|Effect Name||Effect Summary|
|Feet of Watermelon||+3 Fortitude|
|Feet of Grapefruit||+3 Wizardliness|
|Feet of Strawberry||+3 Chutzpah|
- If the target has any of those three effects (item is not used):
- Giving "someone else a foot massage" is a reference to the scene in Tarantino's Pulp Fiction where Vincent Vega (John Travolta) and Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson) are talking about giving people foot massages. Vincent claims that giving a foot massage to another person always means something, but Jules denies it. Vincent finishes the discussion saying, "Would you give a man a foot massage?"
|TOP 10 flavored foot massage oil collections|
6. elvenblade007 - 3261 | 7. whizdad - 3093 | 8. Steel Nut Dave - 3004 | 9. Farflier - 2874 | 10. ThunderGate - 2168
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings