If you're having trouble naming something, set it on fire. That rule has never served me wrong, with the single exception of getting me thrown out of that maternity ward.
(In-game plural: Flamin' Whatshisnames)
- The Copperhead Club
- Where There's Smoke... (Clover) (with ten-leaf clover)
- Where There's Smoke... (Semi-Rare) (3) (occurs semi-rarely)
- After combat, if the lanterns are ablaze, with an unnamed cocktail in inventory
|"Here's to you... guy..." you say, as you drink the Flamin' Whatshisname. You really should've waited for it to burn out first.|
|You gain 2 Drunkenness.|
- Having one in inventory allows you to clear more protesters from A Mob of Zeppelin Protesters in the Fire Up Above adventure.
|TOP 10 Flamin' Whatshisname collections|
6. caducus - 100 | 7. Pumpkinheadme - 69 | 8. pastapointofnoreturn - 56 | 9. Pastahead - 55 | 10. cammySashimi - 50
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings