|| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
Ranges for X, Y & Z? Arena messages and weaknesses? Stun?(duration?)
Likes to fight and throw back booze
What a fowl temper.
Does all sorts of crazy things
Ability: Increases item drops, attacks enemies (sometimes staggering them), can give stats or meat at the start of combat, drops turkey booze
Throne/Bjorn: Weapon Damage +20, attacks opponents
Hatchling: fist turkey outline
Familiar-Specific Equipment: brass turkey knuckles
- First round of combat:
- <name> brushes aside some straw to find a small cache of meat.
- <name> scratches the ground disinterestedly, unearthing a small bit of meat you missed.
- <name> scratches the ground, notices he has a little meat caught between his talons, and gives it to you.
- <name> pecks at the ground like it just insulted his mother, unearthing a little bit of meat.
- <name> puts his eye to the ground, gobbles a couple of times, and points at some meat you missed.
- <name> scratches at the ground excitedly, eventually headbutting his way into a sizable chunk of meat.
- <name> scrabbles angrily at the ground, gobbling under his breath, until he finds a sizable chunk of meat!
- <name> gobbles excitedly, scratches deep into the earth, and unearths a treasure trove of meat!
- <name> challenges you to a push-up contest, which he wins.
- <name> thinks a guy way off in the distance is making fun of him, so he takes off running and you have to chase him down. It's quite the workout.
- <name> gives you a fist-bump and a chest-bump.
- <name> challenges you to a flex-off, so you do some push-ups to bulk up first.
- <name> folds into a fist and armwrestles you to help you build bulk.
- <name> punches you on the shoulder so hard you see stars. And the stars reveal mystic secrets.
- <name> scratches at the ground. When you look down, you see he's accidentally scratched a deeply mystical rune.
- <name> jumps up and down while keeping his head perfectly steady. It looks profoundly supernatural.
- <name> gobbles at you. You feel like he's saying something incredibly profound, if only you spoke turkey.
- <name> accidentally headbutts you. You fall unconscious for a moment and have a profound and mystical dream.
- <name> flexes his fist-muscles, inspiring you to work on your own flexing.
- <name> teaches you a cool new fist-bump.
- <name> teaches you a surprisingly cool turkey-in-the-straw dance.
- <name> teaches you some suave new obscene gestures.
- <name> helps you work on your intimidating stare.
- During Combat:
- <name> does a one-two kick with its creepy taloned feet for Y damage.
- <name> wing-smacks your opponent for Y damage.
- <name> headbutts your opponent for Y damage.
- <name> wattle-whips your opponent for Y damage.
- <name> beak-slams your opponent for Y damage.
- <name> kicks your opponent with its creepy dinosaur talons for Y damage.
- <name> viciously wattle-whips your opponent until she looks dizzy and out-of-sorts, doing Y damage. (staggers)
- <name> buffets your opponent with his wings until he can barely stand, staggering him and doing Y damage. (staggers)
- <name> viciously pecks your opponent until he can barely stand, staggering him and doing Y damage. (staggers)
- <name> headbutts your opponent extra hard, staggering him and doing Y damage. (staggers)
- <name> smacks your opponent repeatedly with his hard, reptilian feet. He looks a little out of it, and takes Y damage. (stuns)
- After Combat:
- <name> flaps its wings and does an aggressive territorial turkey dance.
- <name> cranks up some of its favorite jive music and dances along in the straw.
- <name> cranks up some hardcore punk music and slam-dances in the straw.
- <name> does the Funky Turkey, which is like the Funky Chicken, but more violent.
- <name> finds a little pile of straw and does that ol' "turkey in the straw" dance.
- Sometimes after combat:
- <name> stomps in the dirt to make himself a little nest, then drops into a squat in the nest, squawks, and comes back up with a bottle of booze.
- <name> squats, squawks painfully, then stands up to reveal a bottle of booze. Probably you should wipe it off before you drink it.
- <name> squats down, squawks, and comes back up with a bottle of booze. It was probably under its wing the whole time. Yeah, that's gotta be it.
- <name> hops up with a bottle of booze under his wing. Best not to ask where it came from.
- <name> hops around for a second, squawks, and a bottle of booze drops from somewhere presumably cloacal in nature.
- <name> squawks, drops into a squat, and stands up with a bottle of booze under its wing. Don't ask where it came from.
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- From his seat in the crown, <name> throws rocks from his gizzard for Y damage.
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- <name> flaps his veiny wings, buffeting your opponents for Y damage
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> starts scratching at the ground, and doesn't stop until he's found a nice cache of meat.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> slam-dances around the Maypole.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> belligerent beak pokes through the Wax Lips.
- The Fist Turkey always acts on the first round of combat. This action may give stats or meat, or attack (with or without a stagger).
- The Fist Turkey attacks on (?)% of all other combat rounds. These actions are only attacks, never stats or meat.
- The Fist Turkey may only give stats 15 times per day, 5 times for each substat.
- At the end of combat, the Fist Turkey may drop a bottle of booze, depending on your level:
- Similar to other Content Familiars, the base drop rate on turkey booze per day decreases for every additional turkey booze you get, but for each turn you spend and do not get a turkey booze, the drop rate for that turkey booze increases by 5 percentage points.
Turkey Booze Drop Rates *
| turkey booze #
| Drop Rate
|| 15% + 5%*N
|| 10% + 5%*N
|| 10% + 5%*N
|| 5% + 5%*N
|| 5% + 5%*N
| Expected combats from last drop
- While being a reference to hand turkey drawings, it's also a reference to the in-game Hand Turkey, one of the oldest Mr. Store items, famous for being exceedingly expensive.
- The boozes reference Wild Turkey, a brand of bourbon whiskey.