TheKoLWiki is changing its look - find out more here!
This is a cheesy pasta dish of great mystery. Its origins? Lost in the mists of time. Its effects? Unknown. Its aroma? Delightful.
(In-game plural: bowls of fettucini Inconnu)
|goat cheese||scrumptious reagent|
|fancy schmancy cheese sauce||dry noodles|
|You eat the Fettucini Inconnu, and immediately forget what you just ate.|
|(You gain 6 Fullness.)|
- Can be obtained from using a scroll of pasta summoning.
- Jick often jokes that you need to eat 227 bowls of Fettucini Inconnu to get a trophy.
- Named for Inconnu (#37), legendary founder of the Kingdom's very first clan, The Cool Guy Crew.
- Note that "Inconnu" is French for "unknown", which explains the description and consumption messages.
- Most likely a reference to the famous Italian pasta dish Fettucini Alfredo.
|fettucini Inconnu | gnocchetti di Nietzsche | Hell ramen | spaghetti with Skullheads|
|TOP 10 fettucini Inconnu collections|
6. FredBobJoe - 233 | 7. WVMommy - 219 | 8. Pastahead - 218 | 9. Ransak_the_Elder - 206 | 10. Eriadan - 163
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings