Festive warbear bank
This is a little mechanized bank. It's got a warbear sitting on an ice floe throwing back a Cloaca-Cola, and when you put 25 meat in its other hand, it flips it into a meat-storage facility underneath, where it collects a small amount of interest. Because magic.
(In-game plural: festive warbear banks)
- Without 25 meat:
|You don't have 25 Meat to drop into the bank.|
- First use each day until meat has been deposited 100 times, otherwise:
|You drop 25 Meat into the bank. With a click and a roar, it compounds interest (4%!) and dispenses your dividends.
- First use each day after depositing meat at least 100 times:
|The bank is full, so you can't fit any more Meat into it. You do, however, collect your interest for the day. Cha-ching!
|You already made a deposit today.|
- After X days, you will have collected X*(X+1)/2 meat total and spent 25*X meat. This means you will break even at day 49.
- Ascension allows you to place another deposit into the bank on the same day.
- Skipping days does not reset the counter.
- Up until December 28, 2013 using this item didn't take into account the 25 meat it should have cost to use the bank.
- Up until January 5, 2014, using this item when it gave 100 meat did not have a limit on the times you could use it per day, and since it's not a consumable item, it would allow for an infinite meat bug. Cannonfire40 received a Bugfinder Blade for reporting this bug.
|TOP 10 festive warbear bank collections|
6. Azoun - 1 | 7. Mellissaleo - 1 | 8. HUF - 1 | 9. TerraPinia - 1 | 10. Collectors Score - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings