|Unlocks||500 Normal Hobos killed|
Exposure Esplanade is the cold zone in Hobopolis. When hobos in this area get damaged, the adventurer may be stabbed by falling icicles. A primary stat of 350 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
- A hobo in a sealskin parka throws a snowball at you. It hits the picket fence next to you and splits open, revealing it's full of razor-sharp icicles. Are you sure you can handle these guys?
|The Frigid Air|
|There Goes Fritz!|
|Bumpity Bump Bump|
- 50 hobo kills are needed to advance each image file.
- Frosty will only appear when the location's image is on its 10th variation. After defeating Frosty this area can no longer be explored.
- Attempting to adventure here after Frosty has been defeated yields the message:
- There's nothing left in Exposure Esplanade. All of the snow forts have been crushed or melted, all of the igloos are vacant, and all of the reindeer are off playing games somewhere else.