TheKoLWiki is changing its look - find out more here!
There are six Epic Weapons that can be obtained in the Kingdom of Loathing, one for each class. These epic weapons all share similar properties: they each boost the appropriate class's main stat, but this bonus only applies to that class. All of these weapons have a power of 50, a main attribute requirement of 10, and a similar creation method. The first step is meatsmithing a big rock with an ingredient bought from the Hermit, and the second step is meatsmithing the result with your character's starting weapon. Therefore, it is quite easy to make these weapons even in Hardcore, with less than 1000 meat and only a few adventures. As of NS13, there is a guild quest which involves the making of your character's class Epic Weapon, and eventually leads to creating a Legendary Epic Weapon.
- The Seal Clubber's Epic Weapon is Bjorn's Hammer
- The Turtle Tamer's Epic Weapon is the Mace of the Tortoise
- The Pastamancer's Epic Weapon is the Pasta of Peril
- The Sauceror's Epic Weapon is the 5-Alarm Saucepan
- The Disco Bandit's Epic Weapon is the Disco Banjo
- The Accordion Thief's Epic Weapon is the Rock and Roll Legend