This is a bottle full of glowing golden essence of hipster Ent. It smells good and tastes delicious, but you don't want to think about where it might have come from. And be careful not to get arrested for Ent cider trading. Ha ha ha.
(In-game plural: Ent ciders)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You drink the Ent Cider nice and unhastefully. Hooooooom, tasty.|
|(You gain 2 Fullness.)|
- Ent cider was removed on February 10th, 2005, during the booze revamping. It was reintroduced on June 12th, 2007, and began restoring MP.
- The Shore Revamp removed all methods of obtaining it.
- The consumption message about drinking "unhastefully" is a reference to The Two Towers, in which Treebeard the Ent keeps talking about doing hasty things and doing things hastefully. The "Hooooooom" is also a reference to Treebeard; he often adds "Hoom, hom" to the ends of statements.
- The item itself is probably a reference to Ent Draught from the same book. Ent Draught was a beverage brewed by the Ents, a race of tree-people, that promoted growth.
- "Ent cider trading" is a pun on insider trading, which in some forms are illegal.
|TOP 10 Ent cider collections|
6. Taeeth - 14970 | 7. Jeanette - 6370 | 8. CathyOak - 5590 | 9. monsieur bob - 5555 | 10. Nao_Kadena - 3762
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings