This is a bean, but it's not an ordinary bean -- it's enchanted! Of course, all of the beans in the Kingdom of Loathing are enchanted, so I guess it actually is an ordinary bean.
(In-game plural: enchanted beans)
|You scour the Nearby Plains, but you can't find anywhere that looks like a good place to plant the bean. Perhaps you should wait until later.|
- After the Council gives you the quest:
|You plant the enchanted bean in a pile of coffee grounds in the Nearby Plains. It immediately grows into an enormous beanstalk.|
|There's already a beanstalk in the Nearby Plains.|
- Can also be used when clicking on A Giant Pile of Coffee Grounds in the Nearby Plains. This was added on May 14, 2011.
- The previous method can be used to circumvent the "no using items with a b" restriction from Bees Hate You.
- Upon use, you gain a new accomplishment in your Quest Log: "You have planted a Beanstalk in the Nearby Plains."
- Naturally, the beanstalk is a reference to the story of "Jack and the Beanstalk," and how those magic beans immediately grow into a beanstalk.
|enchanted bean | hill of beans | pile of jumping beans|
|TOP 10 enchanted bean collections|
6. Earth3141 - 1827 | 7. Magnus Thunderblade - 1677 | 8. Nanimonai3 - 1440 | 9. Cryanger - 1203 | 10. Doodad - 1104
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings