I beg of you, don't be cruel to these sunglasses -- they were forged in the ghetto by a couple of Pork Elves, elves with suspicious minds and blue suede shoes, forged from hunks of burnin' love and the finest jailhouse rock. You won't care if the sun don't shine, because you'll never be all shook up when you're wearing these. So love them tender! You can't help falling in love with them! It's now or never -- if you're lonesome tonight, get them stuck on you or mark them "return to sender."
(In-game plural: pairs of Elvish sunglasses)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- April 2009's item of the month from Mr. Store. Its in-store description:
- Thank you. Thank you very much.
- Enables one of the following combat skills, when wielding the appropriate musical instrument:
|Play an Accordion Solo||Accordions||Delevels|
|Play a Guitar Solo||Guitars
|Play a Drum Solo||Drums
|Stuns enemy for 2 rounds|
|Play a Flute Solo||Flutes
- Only one solo may be played per combat.
- If dual-wielding two different instruments, the player can choose which type of solo to play.
- A guitar solo can be played with the heavy metal thunderrr guitarrr (of course), although the weapon's type is 2-handed axe.
- Equipping the disembodied hand with an appropriate musical instrument does not allow playing a solo.
- Hidden effect: when a person wearing Elvish sunglasses logs out of KoL, those who added this person to contact list will see "<name> has left the building" instead of usual "<name> logged off".
- Suspiciously, these sunglasses appear to be something Elvis Presley might have worn.
- In addition, it refers to the following Elvis hits:
- The message that can be seen when a person wearing Elvish sunglasses logs out (<name> has left the building) is a reference to phrase "Elvis has left the building."
- The fact that "Play a Flute Solo" deals sleaze damage probably refers to the act of fellatio, for which "playing a flute solo" is a colorful metaphor.
|TOP 10 Elvish sunglasses collections|
6. Desyana - 6 | 7. gonepostal - 5 | 8. Leg o Lam - 5 | 9. Buzzbuzz - 5 | 10. Zaranthos - 5
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
| Elvish sunglasses
| Succeeded by:|
Clan pool table