This is a special steel-reinforced can of Dyspepsi-Cola, grooved for increased shrapnel. A special compartment on the top is filled with Rock Pops, which mix with the soda when the pin is pulled.
(In-game plural: Dyspepsi grenades)
- The Cola Wars Battlefield (In the Cloaca-Cola Uniform)
- Dyspepsi-Cola General
- Dyspepsi-Cola Knight
- Dyspepsi-Cola Soldier
- Jackson, the 106-year-old Dyspepsi-Cola Veteran (Occurs with Cloaca-Cola Uniform equipped)
- Dyspepsi-Cola knapsack
|You pull the tab on the grenade and throw it. Your opponent is simultaneously covered with sticky soda and hit for 50 - 60 damage worth of shrapnel.|
- Reduces Monster's Attack by 2
- The idea that Pop rocks and cola produce an explosion in real life comes from this urban legend.
- The item itself is plausibly in reference to an episode of The Simpsons where Homer uses a can of soda and a package of pop-rocks to escape from a candy convention after stealing a very expensive gummi.
- Dyspepsi-Cola is a reference to Pepsi Cola
|TOP 10 Dyspepsi grenade collections|
6. justhappytobehere - 1765 | 7. Orco - 1337 | 8. FireCold - 1100 | 9. mule1 - 935 | 10. calamityjane - 867
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings