Dwarvish war helmet
(In-game plural: dwarvish war helmets)
- At the start of combat:
- A small crystal lens flips down out of the helmet, covering your left eye. You hear a *bleep*, and glowing dwarvish runes appear in it, reading: <Runedigits>
- This item is obtained in the Dwarven Machine Room in exchange for one dwarvish punchcard, by using the correct number of chunks of chrome ore, asbestos ore, linoleum ore, and lumps of coal in the machine hoppers, correctly setting the other machine elements, and activating the machine.
- Only one item from the Dwarvish War Uniform can be obtained per ascension, as the dwarvish punchcard is a non-tradable one-time drop item.
- At the beginning of combat, the helmet will show the absolute value of the current Monster Attack rating (in Dwarvish rune digits).
- Unlike most other outfits, this does not zap into other parts of the Dwarvish War Uniform.
- The comment about a "magic spear to go with it" refers to the Bugs Bunny cartoon What's Opera, Doc?.
- The crystal lens that displays the enemy's attack power is possibly a reference to the scouters from Dragonball Z, which were used in early episodes to display the strength of an opponent as a "Power Level".
|TOP 10 dwarvish war helmet collections|
6. Strappy - 50 | 7. Bruce Garetz - 42 | 8. ArgUS5 - 34 | 9. Nikademus - 20 | 10. the_postman - 20
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings