Elves are short, willowy, and light in the loafers. Elfin bread is light and airy and melts in your mouth. Dwarves are tall, stout, hairy and hardy. Their bread can also be used as a blunt instrument.
(In-game plural: loaves of dwarf bread)
- Old Granny Stronginthearm (Occurs with Dwarvish War Uniform equipped)
- Bildor, the 7-Foot Dwarf (Occurs with Mining Gear equipped)
- Dwarven Factory Complex
- Dwarven Factory Warehouse
- Chez Snootée (sometimes) (63 Meat)
|You choke down the dwarf bread, breaking several teeth in the process.|
|(You gain 3 Fullness.)|
|You whip the bread at your opponent with a sidearm throw that would make any dwarf proud. It connects with a solid *thunk*, causing 7-28 damage and a sizable concussion.|
- Staggers your opponent 100% of the time.
- The nature of dwarf bread in KoL (hard enough to be used as a weapon) is a reference to the dwarf bread of Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels.
- "Light in the loafers" is slang for homosexuality.
- The description of elven bread as "light and airy and melts in your mouth" may be a reference to Lembas, from the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
|TOP 10 dwarf bread collections|
6. Ataradan - 4033 | 7. Zab - 3593 | 8. TarendelCymir - 2291 | 9. Garrotte - 2086 | 10. Mistress of the Obvious - 1898
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings