Dusty bottle of Marsala
This is a bottle of Marsala from Lord Spookyraven's wine cellar. Let me ask you something, Brad. What does this bottle of Marsala look like? What... does this bottle of Marsala... look like?
(In-game plural: dusty bottles of Marsala)
|You drink the wine. It tastes pretty good, but when you get to the bottom, it's full of sediment, which turns out to be powdered glass. Ow.|
|You gain 2 Drunkenness.|
- You will lose approximately 30% of your max HP.
- Viewing this item's description with Lord Spookyraven's spectacles in inventory (must be equipped for first Ascension) will reveal a special glyph.
- Prior to the May 14, 2014 revamp of the Spookyraven Manor, this item was listed as "crappy" quality, had its size displayed as "???", and, along with the other dusty bottle of wines, had its consumption randomly chosen.
- This is a direct reference to the movie Pulp Fiction, in which Samuel L. Jackson's character Jules repeatedly asks the character Brad to describe Marcellus Wallace, while all Brad can answer with is an exasperated, "WHAT?!" over and over. (Incidentally, the unknown glowing content of the briefcase in Pulp Fiction is a classic example of a MacGuffin, as in the title of this entire quest.)
|dusty bottle of Marsala | dusty bottle of Merlot | dusty bottle of Muscat | dusty bottle of Pinot Noir | dusty bottle of Port | dusty bottle of Zinfandel|
|TOP 10 dusty bottle of Marsala collections|
6. Waylon - 7090 | 7. suac - 5900 | 8. rzimodnar - 4665 | 9. Grund - 4322 | 10. Poochy - 4091
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings