|| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
Dreadsylvanian Village is one of the three primary adventuring zones in Dreadsylvania.
A primary stat of 500 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 500 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- This zone might be too tough for you.
| Dreadsylvanian Village Square
- Clean the erasers: Fewer Ghosts Will Appear
- Rummage through the teacher's desk: Gain ghost pencil (10 per dungeon instance).
- Read the carvings on the students' desks: Gain X Mysticality substats.
- Quit school: Return to previous selection, no adventure loss.
- Paint the noose pink: Removes all spooky monsters from the zone.
- Stand on the trap door:
- Stand around gawking: Refreshes the page without leaving the choice adventure (use occasionally while waiting for clanmates).
- Pull the lever: Allow clanmate standing on trapdoor to acquire Dreadsylvanian clockwork key (moxie class), cursed ring finger ring (mysticality class), or hangman's hood (muscle class).
- Stop hanging out here: Return to previous selection, no adventure loss.
- When all 1000 enemies and the boss have been beaten, trying to adventure here will give you a message without costing a turn:
- The village is now a ghost town in the figurative sense, rather than the literal.