Dreadsylvania Auditor's badge
This badge designates its wearer an official auditor for the Dreadsylvanian Revenue Assessment Committee. It's a good thing to wear if people are currently too glad to see you.
(In-game plural: Dreadsylvania Auditor's badges)
- Dreadsylvanian Woods
- The Cabin in the Dreadsylvanian Woods
- A more detailed explanation of how to acquire the badge:
- As a Mysticality class, levitate in the rafters in Dining room of the Great Hall to get the wax banana.
- Stick the wax banana in the lockbox of the basement of the The Cabin in the Dreadsylvanian Woods to get the complicated lock impression.
- In the Cabin's attic (you need a skeleton key), get the intricate music box parts. You can only do this as an Accordion Thief, but the music box parts are tradeable.
- As a Moxie class, use the complicated lock impression with the intricate music box parts at the tinker's shack in the The Even More Dreadful Part of Town to get the replica key.
- Go back to the basement of the Cabin with the replica key; unlock the lockbox.
- One badge may be produced in every dungeon instance (sustainably); since 3 of the 5 steps take place in the Cabin, this means at least 3 people must be involved per instance to produce the badge.
- You can buy replica keys in the mall.
- The badge is required to fight Mayor Ghost (Hard Mode), and is consumed upon defeating him. (It is not consumed if you fail.)
|TOP 10 Dreadsylvania Auditor's badge collections|
6. whizdad - 2 | 7. Nikademus - 2 | 8. Club - 1 | 9. RubyLucky - 1 | 10. LaRoni - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings