Dr. Hobo's scalpel
This is the scalpel once wielded by Dr. Hobo Jones.
(In-game plural: Dr. Hobo's scalpels)
You make a big "X" on <it> with your scalpel. X never, ever marks the spot, but in this case, it marks the spot where you did X damage. KAPOW! WHAM! SOCKO!
You slash <it> with the scalpel, taking X points of <its> precious hit points. Looks like there is nothing <it> can possess that you cannot take away. SOCKO! BONK! SPLAT!
You slash with your scalpel, and <it> chooses to step forward rather than dodge. <It> chose...poorly, and takes X damage. ZOT! BARF! WHACK!
- "Dr. Hobo" is a reference to Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones, Jr. from the corresponding films.
- This may also be a reference to a minor character in the VG Cats webcomic. The character is an insane hobo that tells wild stories and carries a scalpel because he thinks he's a doctor.
- The hit messages "X marks the spot" and "<it> chose poorly" are references to the third of the Indiana Jones movies, The Last Crusade.
- The hit message "There is nothing you possess which I can not take away" is a reference to the first Indiana Jones movie.
|TOP 10 Dr. Hobo's scalpel collections|
6. Rumour Rhemer - 1576 | 7. Doctor Murphle - 1550 | 8. Llathias - 1405 | 9. Flaaron - 1337 | 10. Ceva - 853
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings