| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
|Locations||Doubt Man's Level|
|Monster Parts||head, arm, leg, torso|
You enter Doubt Man's chamber. A brilliant white light snaps on, nearly blinding you. A door opens, and Doubt Man enters the room. His single massive eye scans back and forth until it finds you.
You have never felt more like a bug under a microscope than you do right now.
He stares at you. Into you. He knows what you've done. Ooh! (sleaze damage)
He fires a chunk of metal at you from his arm cannon. You undoubtedly deserve it, even if you can't remember why right now. Ooh!
He draws back and punches you in the <head> with a heavy iron fist. It's bad, but it's better than you deserve. Ooh!
You raise your chin and stand your ground. He staggers.
You pull your hat down and hide your eyes. Anything to avoid his gaze.
He draws back to punch you, but you block it at the last minute. You're as surprised by this as he is.
You give yourself a little pep talk. It helps. Not a lot, but a little. (FUMBLE!)
|You lose an effect: Consumed by Doubt|
|You acquire an item: doubt cannon|
- Doubtman sometimes blocks skills, attacks, items, and familiar actions.
- You can't do that. You don't have it in you. You're not good enough.
- [Familiar name] cringes, crippled with self-doubt.
- Defeating Doubt Man dispels Consumed by Doubt.
- Using Rage Flame results in the message "Shaking, you put a power cell in the blaster and aim it at Doubt Man. You take a deep breath and fire. The burst of flame hits him directly in the eye. He howls with pain and rage. The eye narrows. Now is your chance -- he's too angry to see straight!" This cancels his interruption ability.
- His body resembles Bright Man's from Mega Man 4.