|Locations||Don Crimbo's Compound|
|Resistance||100% physical, 100% elemental|
This is it: Don Crimbo, the Godpenguin, the capo della famiglia, capo de tutti capi, il formaggio grande . . .
You get the picture. He's as cunning as he is vicious, as violent as he is subtle, and as less filling as he is great tasting. You'd best watch your back, your front, and both sides.
He raises an eyebrow, almost imperceptibly. A penguin steps up and flippersmacks you until you're dazed. Ooh! Ow! Argh! Ugh! Eek! Ugh! Ooh! Ugh! Ouch! Ow!
He turns his back to you. A penguin rushes up and whacks you in the knees with a kneecapping stick. Argh! Argh! Ow! Ouch! Ow! Oof! Oof! Ouch! Oof! Oof!
He taps one foot against the ground. A penguin rushes up to you and punches you in the breadbasket. Ouch! Ouch! Ooh! Ooh! Ugh! Oof! Argh! Ooh! Ugh! Oof!
He whistles and taps a flipper. A penguin runs up behind you and breaks your left arm. Oof! Ouch! Eek! Ouch! Ow! Ow! Argh! Eek! Ouch! Argh!
He cocks his head to the left. A penguin steps up behind you and sweeps your legs out from under you. Ugh! Ooh! Ouch! Ugh! Eek! Eek! Ouch! Eek! Ouch! Ooh!
He cocks his head to the right. A penguin steps up behind you and punches you in the kidneys. Eek! Ugh! Ouch! Eek! Ooh! Argh! Ugh! Ooh! Argh! Ow!
The Don steps forward and kisses you full on the mouth. While you're spitting and cursing, a mob of penguins falls on you, beating you senseless, then senseful, then back to senseless. Argh! Ouch! Eek! Oof! Oof! Eek! Ugh! Ugh! Argh! Ugh!
Occurs at Don Crimbo's Compound
- Unlike his counterpart Edwing Abbidriel, he appears to only attack you.
- Don Crimbo may be impossible to defeat, all damage dealt to him is reduced to 1 and a detective skull indicates that he has 1,000,000 hp.
- If you flee from the fight, you miss out on the text and are unable to adventure at the Compound again. It seems, however, to not affect the rest of the quest. You are still able to turn in the quest items for the Crimbomination Contraption by going to the Toy Factory.
- There is a Tiny plastic Don Crimbo.
- Please see Don Pygoscelis for more information.