This little foil blister-pack contains two gel capsules. When stuffed into each nostril, they slowly release a drug that inhibits your sense of smell, protecting you from the discomfort caused by foul odors. The effects last until the pills dissolve completely and your nasal passages clear.
(In-game plural: packets of Dogsgotnonoz pills)
- Batrat and Ratbat Burrow
- How Does He Smell? (occurs semi-rarely)
- The Lost Pill Bottle (sometimes)
|You shove the pills up your nose. Hey, these things really work!|
- The name of this item refers to an (in)famous joke:
- A: My dog's got no nose
- B: Then how does it smell?
- A: Awful!
- The spelling of this item's name refers to No-Dōz, a popular caffeine tablet.
|TOP 10 Dogsgotnonoz pills collections|
6. caducus - 100 | 7. Nanimonai3 - 81 | 8. Nocsha - 70 | 9. Nikademus - 57 | 10. ShineyBucket - 50
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings