Discount Telescope Warehouse gift certificate
This appears to be a gift certificate for a company called Discount Telescope Warehouse. The print is really fine, but the part that you can read says "Just drop this into any mailbox, and we will deliver, via our instantaneous magical transport system, a shiny new telescope, straight to your campsite! If you've already got one of our telescopes, this gift certificate entitles you to a free upgrade! All of our telescopes come with a multiple-lifetime guarantee."
(In-game plural: Discount Telescope Warehouse gift certificates)
- First use:
|You drop the order form in a mailbox in Seaside Town, and see a bolt of light whoosh across the sky over your head, toward your campsite. When you head back, there's a shiny new telescope there!|
- On second through seventh uses:
- Eighth use onwards:
|You fill out the form and drop it in a mailbox in town. No sooner has it hit the bottom of the box than a tiny pixie appears next to you.
"Hello. I represent the fine folks at Discount Telescope Warehouse. We regret to inform you that we are unable to honor your gift certificate, as you already have the nicest telescope we have to offer.
Please accept this Meat by way of apology for the inconvenience."
- Eighth use onwards, while in Ronin:
- Creates A Telescope at your Campground.
- Due to the "multiple-lifetime guarantee" promised, the telescope remains after ascension (except during a Bad Moon run).
- You will still get the meat if in a non-Hardcore/Ronin Surprising Fist run.
- While you can use 7 certificates, only the first 5 create visible upgrades. The last two only increase the power of the Starry-Eyed buff.
|TOP 10 Discount Telescope Warehouse gift certificate collections|
6. Louis of Apshai - 47 | 7. Nikademus - 44 | 8. Sean Clannery - 35 | 9. AntiPasta - 35 | 10. sub - 32
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings