Disco Power Nap
|This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.|
Disco Power NapType: Noncombat
MP Cost: 12
This is an improved version of the Disco Nap. It allows you to take even more powerful and invigorating naps, and lets you rest in your campsite an additional 2 times per day without using an Adventure.
|Effect:||Heals 40 HP and removes a number of detrimental status effects (see list below). It also lets you rest in your campsite twice a day without using an Adventure.|
|You take a Disco Power Nap. You feel power-revitalized.
- Removes the following effects:
- Affronted Decency
- A Little Bit Poisoned
- Consumed by Fear
- Easily Embarrassed
- Existential Torment
- Hardly Poisoned at All
- Majorly Poisoned
- N-Spatial vision
- Rainy Soul Miasma
- Really Quite Poisoned
- Somewhat Poisoned
- Tenuous Grip on Reality
- The Colors...
- "The Disease"
- You don't need Disco Nap for the two free naps.
- Just like Disco Nap, this only works when resting at your campground.
- Note that Rainy Soul Miasma is removed despite not being a Negative Status Effect.
- This skill was replaced by Adventurer of Leisure during the Disco Bandit skill revamp on October 21, 2013.