TheKoLWiki is changing its look - find out more here!
Digital key lime pie
This is a 21st-Century digital pie. If you eat it, there'll be sorrow no more. Until you're hungry for more pie, that is.
(In-game plural: digital key lime pies)
|30 white pixels|
|digital key||lime||Gnollish pie tin||wad of dough|
|digital key lime||pie crust|
|digital key lime pie|
|You eat the pie. The words "POWER UP GET" appear inexplicably above your head in blocky white letters. You snag a handful of pixels from the message before it fades away.|
|(You gain 4 Fullness.)|
- At an unknown point on or before October 9, 2014, this item's description was changed from:
- This is a key lime pie with the essence of the 8-bit Realm baked into it.
- The words "POWER UP GET" after using the item could be a reference to the Japanese version of Super Mario Sunshine, where the words "SHINE GET" would be displayed after collecting a Shine.
- "POWER UP GET" may also be a reference to a common translation error in video games, where "<item> GET" is displayed after getting an item, due to the fact that the verb is placed at the end of the sentence in Japanese grammar.
|TOP 10 digital key lime pie collections|
6. Artie Effham - 108 | 7. Darkling - 100 | 8. Noskilz - 96 | 9. Nikademus - 95 | 10. ChevellemanX - 93
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings