(In-game plural: detective skulls)
|smart skull||disembodied brain|
|brainy skull||gnoll lips|
- Throughout combat, the skull tells you approximately what your enemy's HP currently is (within 5% HP in either direction).
- It is easy to "abuse" the skull: within a fight, just choose the Inventory menu. You get the "You twiddle your thumbs" message, but the fight enters a new round (without any harm being done) and the skull gives you a new approximation. Doing this a few times will quickly enable you to derive the exact number of HP of your enemy and it will also prove the statement in the previous note.
- There exists both a clockwork and a defective version of this item.
- Similarly, Dwarvish War Uniform equipment can provide monster stats during combat.
- If you are in a clan with a Speakeasy, the skull will rarely give you part of the Sockdollager password:
- Your Detective Skull's eyes glow yellow and it murmurs "The dame said... That dame... She... She said... <word>..."
- The hat and pipe worn by the detective skull are derived from the stereotypical attire of Sherlock Holmes, despite the fact that he never wore them in the books.
|TOP 10 detective skull collections|
6. InfernalDisco - 125 | 7. whizdad - 88 | 8. hellskidoo - 50 | 9. Sorg - 46 | 10. Phuata - 25
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings