|You're entitled to the "Desert Wind" Trophy, for generating 29 palms' worth of breeze.|
- This trophy was discovered by Abysmalminton on August 4, 2009, after HotStuff posted a puzzle hint in the forums. The puzzle itself starts here.
- This trophy is a reference to Robert Plant's song "29 Palms" from the album Fate of Nations.
- The image file name, "what the hell are colitas anyway", is a reference to the Eagles' 1977 hit song "Hotel California".
- Desert Wind was an Amtrak passenger train route from Los Angeles, California, to Ogden, Utah.
- Twentynine Palms, California, rounds out the references.