Depleted uranium seal figurine
This is a shiny, silvery, unreasonably heavy seal figurine. As you hold it, you can feel your hands tingling from the great magical power stored within.
(In-game plural: depleted uranium seal figurines)
- Without an imbued seal-blubber candle:
|In order to perform this summoning ritual, you need 1 imbued seal-blubber candle.|
- With an imbued seal-blubber candle:
|Begin the Ritual|
- Begins combat with any of the Greater Infernal Seals.
- You light the candle and speak the ancient words. Soon, you hear a click and a strange, oddly-inflected voice: "The party you are attempting to contact... Gorgolok... has been exiled to the mortal plane for being unreasonably violent and not a team player. Your call will be redirected to the next available Infernal Seal."
- There is another click, and then a sort of hum, and then a horrible monster appears in front of you.
- Summons up a random Greater Seal.
- The figurine doesn't cost an adventure to use, and can be used while falling-down drunk.
- This figurine is not consumed upon use; only the imbued candle is used up.
|TOP 10 depleted uranium seal figurine collections|
6. Tibbiara - 26 | 7. Eroquin - 23 | 8. pachinkoid - 21 | 9. tbell31 - 21 | 10. Misha_Z - 21
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings