depleted uranium seal figurine
This is a shiny, silvery, unreasonably heavy seal figurine. As you hold it, you can feel your hands tingling from the great magical power stored within.
Selling Price: 170 Meat.
Cannot be traded
: depleted uranium seal figurines
- A Palm Tree Shelter
|In order to perform this summoning ritual, you need 1 imbued seal-blubber candle.
|You place the figurine at your feet, and position an imbued seal-blubber candle on the ground in front of it. Cold and shadow gather around you, and time seems to slow to a crawl. Echoes of your Northern ancestry rise up from the depths of your consciousness, whispering words in the forgotten tongue of your forefathers.
You feel your clubbing muscles begin to twitch with anticipation...
- You light the candle and speak the ancient words. Soon, you hear a click and a strange, oddly-inflected voice: "The party you are attempting to contact... Gorgolok... has been exiled to the mortal plane for being unreasonably violent and not a team player. Your call will be redirected to the next available Infernal Seal."
- There is another click, and then a sort of hum, and then a horrible monster appears in front of you.
- Summons up a random Greater Seal.
- The figurine doesn't cost an adventure to use, and can be used while falling-down drunk.
- This figurine is not consumed upon use; only the imbued candle is used up.