This is one of those hilarious pranks that frat boys are always playing on each other. By "hilarious," of course, I mean "somewhat pervy, and pretty annoying." It's a small bomb that, when thrown, produces a localized magical field that causes people's pants to fall off. They can pull them back up, of course, but it's too late. You've seen everything.
Oddly enough, the spell is so strong that it causes people's pants to fall off even if they're not wearing pants, and even if they don't even have legs. Weird, man.
Type: combat item
Selling Price: 130 Meat.
: depantsing bombs
- The Battlefield (War Hippy Fatigues)
- Panty Raider Frat Boy (2)
|You throw the depantsing bomb at your opponent(s). <Its> pants fall off, and <it> blush(es) and looks sheepish.|
|Monster attack power reduced by 15-20|
|Monster defense reduced by 15-20|
- The phrase "They can pull them back up, of course, but it's too late. You've seen everything" may allude to an episode of the comedy show Extras, in which Patrick Stewart speaks about his depantsing fantasies.
- This item is possibly a reference to Homestar Runner, specifically "Senior Prom" which features a sort of depantsing and a mention of a character seemingly lacking pants.
- In the description, the phrase "They can pull them back up, of course, but it's too late. You've seen everything" may also be a reference to Episode 13 of the cartoon Camp Lazlo, in which someone in the camp is pantsing everyone and the character Lazlo fears that he will be next. The horror of being pantsed is stated in almost exactly the same wording.