This is a talking skull. It's pretty smart, and it uses its powers of deduction to solve mysteries. Just not the ones you were interested in, like "How do I make this thing shut up?"
(In-game plural: defective skulls)
- This item is based on the detective skull.
- During each round of combat the skull will say one of the following, including when you twiddle your thumbs (click outside of combat):
- Your defective skull says...
- ..."I deduce that <random wrestler> will win the next KWE tournament."
- ..."I deduce that Angela Lansbury can suck it."
- ..."I deduce that candy is delicious."
- ..."I deduce that Dick Dale's hands are so strong, he could play the Golden Gate Bridge like a harp."
- ..."I deduce that I have nearly run out of Uncle Sigmund's Peruvian Cocoa Powder. Go score me a gram will you, old bean?"
- ..."I deduce that I satisfied your mother last night."
- ..."I deduce that if you bet all of your Meat at the MMG right now, you will totally win. Seriously."
- ..."I deduce that this monster has approximately [random 3 or 4 digit number] hit points."
- ..."I deduce that this monster has approximately eleventy-seven hojillion hit points."
- ..."I deduce that this monster has hit points."
- ..."I deduce that this monster is a much better dancer than you."
- ..."I deduce that this monster is approximately X feet, Y inches tall, and smokes a little-known brand of Turkish cigarettes."
- ..."I deduce that this monster is left-handed."
- ..."I deduce that this monster is much more attractive than you."
- ..."I deduce that this monster is much smarter than you."
- ..."I deduce that this monster is one jive turkey."
- ..."I deduce that this monster is totally going to kick your ass."
- ..."I deduce that this monster's dilemmas number four score and nineteen, yet none is feminine in origin."
- ..."I deduce that this monster's favorite color is <random color>"
- ..."I deduce that this monster's name is Frank, or possibly Brad."
- ..."I deduce that I make hardcore easier."
- The message about dilemmas numbering four score and nineteen is a reference to Sherlock Holmes' way of talking and Jay-Z's song "99 Problems", which features the lyrics "I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one"
- The message about the monster's name being Frank or Brad is a reference to The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- The message about Angela Lansbury most likely refers to her role as Jessica Fletcher on Murder, She Wrote.
- The message about the monster being "approximately X foot, Y inches" and smoking obscure turkish cigarettes and the message about the monster being left-handed are references to Sherlock Holmes and his method of deducing incredibly accurate facts about criminals from their footprints or cigarette ash.
- The message about Uncle Sigmund's Peruvian Cocoa Powder is a reference to a Firesign Theatre LP track entitled "Not Quite The Solution He Expected", which is the first segment of their Sherlock Holmes-parodying album, The Tale of the Giant Rat of Sumatra.
- The message about Dick Dale's hands is a reference to Ray's drunken rambling in the webcomic Achewood in the strip of April 19, 2004.
- A jive turkey in African American Vernacular English is a person who, despite his pretense, is a fool or, more often, a swindler.
- The message about hardcore is a reference to recurring posts on the forums from individuals who feel that any given new feature or modification to the game "makes hardcore easier".
- The message about candy being delicious is a reference to the July 12, 2006, edition of the webcomic Penny Arcade.
|TOP 10 defective skull collections|
6. IntellectualWhore - 1157 | 7. Dave of the Hill People - 1120 | 8. hellskidoo - 1005 | 9. Armak - 911 | 10. Sean Clannery - 881
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings