This is a utensil designed for removing bones from things. Unfortunately, the designer spent more time making it look cool than making it sharp, and since it removes bones via blunt trauma, it can only remove bones from things whose bones are already exposed: namely, skeletons.
(In-game plural: debonair deboners)
- This item is required to unlock the sly dog at the Hot Dog Stand in the Clan VIP Lounge.
- Gives skeleton bones after combat against skeletal monsters:
- You suavely and nonchalantly pick up some of the extra bones you knocked loose during the fight.
You acquire 2-3 skeleton bones
- Prior to the September 24, 2013 update, this item gave +25 Damage vs. Skeletons in addition to the other.
- This item had its autosell price (180) removed during the Spookyraven Manor revamp on May 14, 2014 with the introduction of the full-length mirror.
|TOP 10 debonair deboner collections|
6. cubeof11 - 2 | 7. Eroquin - 2 | 8. Mac_Gyver - 2 | 9. Solve_Omnis - 2 | 10. Misha_Z - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
- An item called the deboner is used to unlock a hot dog. (wink wink, nudge nudge)