This is a piece of taffy wrapped in a colorful wax paper label. Children from all around the world send in "jokes" to be printed on the wrappers.
(In-game plural: Daffy Taffies)
- abandoned candy (0-5)
- bindlestocking (sometimes)
- huge bowl of candy (1-3)
- Papier-mâché trophy piñata (sometimes)
- Drops about 1/15 of the time when cast.
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You chew on the taffy while you read the joke on the label. This one was apparently sent in by [firstname] [lastname], age [age].
Q: [randomized setup line]
It's just... not funny. Oh well. At least the candy was marginally tasty.
- The names, joke setups, and punch lines are all randomly generated independently from one another; as such, a vast majority of the jokes generated make little or no sense whatsoever.
- To see lists of names and joke content, see Daffy Taffy Jokes.
- This is a parody of Laffy Taffy and its tendency to include inane and completely nonsensical jokes.
- One of the randomly generated last names for the kid who sent in the joke is Hallsdingdingdingworth, which may be a reference to Homestar Runner. In an easter egg in the Strong Bad email "50 emails", Old-Timey Strong Bad receives a telegram from "Sir Elsington Hallstingdingdingworth".
|TOP 10 Daffy Taffy collections|
6. cubeof11 - 90000 | 7. Farflier - 77829 | 8. zweefteef - 40173 | 9. LowRez - 33362 | 10. All_For_One - 31000
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings