Crimbo fudge

From TheKolWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Crimbo fudge
Crimbo fudge

This is a squarish lump of Crimbo fudge. Oh, man, you know who makes good fudge? That woman at that little fudge stand downtown. You know the one -- it's around the corner from that lemonade place?

Type: potion
Selling Price: 5 Meat.
Effect: Busy Bein' Delicious (5 Adventures)Moxie +5

(In-game plural: chunks of Crimbo fudge)
View metadata
Item number: 4394
Description ID: 888561617
View in-game: view
View market statistics

Obtained From

Skills
Summon Crimbo Candy

When Used

Fudge.gif
You nudge the fudge into your mouth, chew it up, and swallow it. Actually, you swallow about 10% of it -- the other 90% is still stuck in the cracks in your mouth.
Hoppedup.gifYou acquire an effect: Sugar Rush
(duration: 5 Adventures)
Fudge.gifYou acquire an effect: Busy Bein' Delicious
(duration: 5 Adventures)

References

  • The fudge stand being "around the corner from that lemonade place" refers to an extremely immature little schoolyard rhyme. To tell it yourself, simply point to each of your nipples while saying "Milk, milk", followed by your crotch while saying "lemonade", and finally your anus while saying "around the corner fudge is made." It's pretty hilarious if you're, like, eight years old.

Collection

TOP 10 Crimbo fudge collections
1. NewTexas - 26136 | 2. Rectron Of Death - 22062 | 3. HUF - 13000 | 4. Pastahead - 7890 | 5. Muertos - 4924
6. Pumpkinheadme - 4072 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 3780 | 8. crusader06 - 3700 | 9. Skent - 2970 | 10. La Zania - 2879
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings