Crazy bastard sword
This is the sword formerly wielded by a crazy bastard. He wanted to hit you with it, but instead, you hit him with something and took it. Go, you!
(In-game plural: crazy bastard swords)
- The Raffle House
- Pulverizing this item yields an ultimate wad in addition to the expected 3 twinkly nuggets.
- On October 1st, 2008, after much discussion of the stainless steel shillelagh's advantages over it, this item's enchantments were upgraded. They were previously Muscle +10, Melee Damage +15, and 3x chance of Critical Hit.
- Second prize in The Raffle House on February 12, 2008.
- There exists a stuffed version of this item.
- Before May 1, 2012 this used to give 7 extra PvP fights.
- A certain type of longsword can also be referred to as a "bastard sword". A bastard sword is typically larger and is often referred to as a "hand-and-a-half sword."
- The description text is a reference to the They Might Be Giants song Bastard Wants to Hit Me, "Some crazy bastard wants to hit me".
|TOP 10 crazy bastard sword collections|
6. Hojo Hominygrits - 3 | 7. Derek_M_Taylor - 3 | 8. Hawkie - 3 | 9. IMdemondog - 3 | 10. Donavin69 - 3
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings