Count Drunkula (Hard Mode)
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
You walk into the throne room to see a hunched, wobbly figure seated on a throne made of... beer cans? Yeah, that throne is totally just a haphazard somewhat-throne-shaped pile of beer cans.
He perks up as you approach.
"Blaaaa-hic" he gurgles. "Blaaaaaa-hic. I va-hic-... I vant to drink..."
"Every beer in Dreadsylvania? I think you're already did, buddy."
"I don't -hic- have to take that -hic- kind of abuse from a meal," he slurs, as he stands up, revealing himself to be much taller and more muscular than you thought he was when you started mouthing off. Oops.
As he advances on you, he notices the shawl you're wearing.
"My -hic- mother... had a -hic- shawl like that one. I -hic- hated my mother!"
He rises into the air, and tendrils of sinister black mist gather around him.
He tries to turn into mist and a bat at the same time, and ends up stuck as a bat with wings made out of mist. He falls to the floor and twitches while he tries to figure out how to change back.
He tries to slice you with his ancient, gnarly fingernails, but he's too wobbly to land it.
He turns in to a cloud of icy mist and attack a nearby suit of armor, thinking it's you.
He starts to smash a beer bottle to slash you with, the discovers there's some beer left in it.
Booze drain messages:
Count Drunkula slices your wrist open with one of his crusty old fingernails, then laps up your sweet blaaaahd. He somehow manages to filter the alcohol out of your blood so he gets an extra buzz, too.
Count Drunkula bites your femoral artery, then filters most of the blood out of your alcoholstream to get a boozier drink.
Count Drunkula bites your jugular and sucks your blaaahd, siphoning off some of the alcohol in your bloodstream while he does so.
Count Drunkula turns in to an icy mist, wafts through your nostrils into your bloodstream, freezes the alcohol out of it, then comes back out. The process is surprisingly painful.
Blood drain messages:
Drunkula hiccups, throws an arm around you, then sucks your blaaaahd.
Drunkula tries to bite your neck, but misses due to his severe intoxication and rather ignominously sucks a pint of blood out of your armpit.
Drunkula has too much alcohol in his bloodstream, so ho adds some of your blaaaahd to dilute it.
Drunkula closes his eye to combat the double vision, and his fangs finally find your neck (and your blaaaaahd).
You look down and notice that your shawl got ripped to shreds during the fight. Dangit.
|An item drops: Thunkula's drinking cap|
|An item drops: Drunkula's silky pants|
|An item drops: Drunkula's cape|
|An item drops: Drunkula's ring of haze|
|An item drops: Drunkula's wineglass|
|An item drops: Drunkula's bell|
|An item drops: skull capacitor|
|An item drops: bottle of Bloodweiser|
|You acquire a clan trophy:||Antique Pewter Bottle Opener|
|You gain ??? <substat>.|
- This monster cannot be copied.
- In order to fight this boss in hard mode, you must wear the ghost shawl into combat. The shawl will be destroyed if you win the fight. It will not be destroyed if you lose.
- Like the normal mode, Drunkula, he has a damage cap based on your drunkenness. Unlike normal mode Drunkula, this cap itself has a cap of 600.
- Each round, he will "suck your blood", which removes a percentage of your drunkenness per round (rounded down) depending on how many kisses the Castle has.
- Observed amounts have been 10% at one kiss and 15% rounded down at six kisses.
- The more drunkenness he drains, the less he'll damage you and heal himself.
- Getting below 30 drunk will end the fight.
- His Attack, Defense and HP stats appear to be the same in Hard mode as in Normal:
- 1 kiss: 1000 attack, 1000 defense, 8000 HP, 10% elemental resistance, damage cap 600.
- 2 kisses: 1200 attack, 1200 defense, 10000 HP, damage cap 600.
- 3 kisses: 1400 attack, 1400 defense, 12000 HP, damage cap 600.
- 4 kisses: 1600 attack, 1600 defense, 14000 HP, damage cap 600.
- 5 kisses: 1800 attack, 1800 defense, 16000 HP, damage cap 600.
- 6 kisses: 2000 attack, 2000 defense, 18000 HP, damage cap 600.
- HP and damage cap are correct, but the attack figures need spading (see talk). Defense needs spading, too.