| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
|Locations||The Defiled Alcove, The Misspelled Cemetary (Post-Cyrpt)|
|Monster Parts||head, arm, leg, torso|
This is a zobmie who appears to have eaten a little too much brains. Or a few too many brains, if that's your thing.
It waddles over and munches greedily on your brainpan. And your skull. Ouch! Eek! (spooky damage)
It trips and falls down right on top of you. You feel a few ribs crack. Ooh! Ugh! (spooky damage)
It jumps as high in the air as it can possibly jump (which is a good two feet) and lands squarely on your toes! As you yowl in pain, it eats a sizeable portion of your braaaaaains. But the toe thing is what really, really hurts. Oof! Eek! (spooky damage)
It tries to waddle over to you, but you're much faster than it is.
It tries to chomp on your skull, but gets winded and has to sit down.
It tries to belly-bounce you, but it's moving so slowly you easily dodge.
It stumbles toward you, then trips over its own two feet and falls on its oversized head. It rolls around trying to get up, and trying to attack you, but it can't make any headway. (FUMBLE!)
|You gain 60-90 Meat. (average: 75, stdev: 6.52)*|
|You acquire an item: cranberries (25% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: cranberries (15% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Grateful Undead T-shirt (1% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: loose teeth (10.4% chance)*|
- As a Pastamancer:
|You acquire an item: paranormal ricotta (?% chance)*|
|You gain 13-14 <substat>.|
- A successful hit by this monster has a 50% chance of afflicting you with an effect:
You acquire an effect: Half-Eaten Brain
(duration: 5 Adventures)
- Shirt will not drop unless you have the Torso Awaregness skill.
- Regarding the hit message mentioning the mistake when the zobmie bites the wrong body part, it is possible for the "mistake" body part to also be the skull.
- The description is a reference to how brains can be referred to as both a countable item and an uncountable item.
- The monster dropping cranberries is a reference to the band The Cranberries. They have a song called "Zombie".
- The miss message "It tries to belly-bounce you..." could be a reference to the song "Zombie Jamboree" by Rockapella. (The song includes the lines "Back to back, belly to belly, and I don't give a damn 'cause I'm stone-dead already...")