Collapsed mineshaft golem
|This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.|
|Collapsed mineshaft golem|
|Locations||The Sorceress' Tower (The Stairs)|
This is a golem made out of the remains of a collapsed mineshaft, complete with broken support-beam arms and legs, and the howling souls of the miners who died trapped inside it. Also, a pissed-off zombie canary.
It just goes to show that some people will make a golem out of anything.
Turns out it really only knows one method of attack: falling on top of you. It's pretty effective, though. Oof! Oof! Ouch! Oof! Ugh! Ouch! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh!
He tries to younipple>, but misses.in the <
|You gain 40 <substat>.|
Occurred at The Sorceress' Tower (The Stairs).
- This monster's combat weakness is the stick of dynamite.
- If you lose, you will receive a hint as to which item to use.
- First hint: I wonder how the mineshaft collapsed in the first place?
- Second hint: Looks like you need more force than usual to clear this guy out of your way.
- Third hint: Some sort of explosion should do the trick.
- Fourth hint: The Knob Goblin firecracker isn't gonna be enough, I can tell you that.
- Fifth hint: Try a stick of dynamite from the Distant Lands Dude Ranch.
- Canaries were used in mines to detect the odorless but deadly carbon monoxide.