|Monster Parts||head, arm, leg, torso|
A skeleton clatters toward you, its bones rimed with a layer of snow and frost. Maybe it's the skeleton of a snowman? Although you would have expected a snowman to have a differently-shaped skeleton than a regular person. More like a skull stacked on top of two big round ribcages, maybe. At least, that's what I would have expected.
The skeleton throws a snowball at you. Ow! It had a rock inside! Brrrrrrrrrrr. (cold damage)
The skeleton stabs you with an icicle, which quickly melts, destroying the evidence. Brrrrrrrrrrr. (cold damage)
The skeleton scratches at you with pointy, jagged claws made pointier and jaggedier by the shards of ice coating them. Brrrrrrrrrrr. (cold damage)
The skeleton grabs you in a bear hug. It's uncomfortable, mainly because of how all your bodily fluids freeze solid. (CRITICAL HIT!) Brrrrrrrrrrr. (cold damage)
The skeleton pokes you in the <thigh> with a frosty finger. Fortunately, you've been drinking sweet, delicious antifreeze.
The skeleton scratches at you with pointy, jagged claws made much less pointy and jagged by the large round lumps of ice they're embedded in. Probably it should have just clocked you in the head instead.
The skeleton throws a slushball at you. It doesn't hurt much, but the juice runs down into your underwear.
The skeleton tries to stab you with an icicle, but you dodge it on your bicycle.
The skeleton tries to stab you with an icicle, but misses and has to recycle it.
The skeleton seems to be shivering too much to be able to accurately target you. (FUMBLE!)
|You acquire an item: Freddy Kruegerand|
|You acquire an item: Dreadsylvanian Almanac page (.1% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: old ball and chain (.1% chance)*|
|You gain ??? <substat>.|
Occurs at Dreadsylvanian Castle.
- The Freddy Kruegerand and Dreadsylvanian Almanac page drops are not affected by item drop modifiers. They are similar to the beer lens drop and drops from crates. In particular, they can still drop after being stomped.
- If any elements are banished, starting combat with a cold Dreadsylvanian adds turns of Chilled to the Bone, giving one of the messages:
- You shudder in the chilly air.
- The joints in your knees start to creak from the horrible cold.
- Your breath steams in the frigid air.
- You gasp as the freezing air burns your lungs.
- You briskly rub your arms, trying to warm yourself up.
- You wince as a biting wind blows in your eyes, and you can feel your tears freezing on your cheeks.
- You stomp your feet, trying to revive your cold-numbed toes.
|You acquire an effect: Chilled to the Bone|
(duration: N Adventures)
- Effect duration, N is the number of times a noncombat in in the village has modified monsters this run.
- This monster has elemental resistance which increases with the difficulty of the zone. It starts at 10%.
- The name, image, and introduction text of this monster are all randomly selected: