Cold Hots candy
Think about how cold they are. Now think about how hot they are. Secret ninja candy-making techniques cause these to change temperature in your mouth, rather than flavor. Even the ninjas don't know why they thought that was a good idea.
(In-game plural: Cold Hots candies)
- bindlestocking (sometimes)
- Papier-mâché trophy piñata (0-5)
- Gaiden, the Hot and Cold Running Ninja (Occurs with the Hot and Cold Running Ninja Suit equipped)
- Stocking Mimic in a Crown of Thrones/Buddy Bjorn
- Crimbo Elf in a Crown of Thrones/Buddy Bjorn
- Candyblast: drops about 1/15 of the time when cast.
|You put the Cold Hots in your mouth. First your mouth gets really cold, and then it gets really hot. That's pretty much all that happens.|
- This is a play on the cinnamon candies known as Red Hots.
- It may also be a reference to the children's book The Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton, which featured Hot Cold Treats that turn scorchingly hot before going freezing cold.
- It may also refer to Icy Hot, a medicinal product that gives both cold and hot stimulus to help reduce muscle pain.
- It may also refer to the Willy Wonka brand Gobstopper candy, which changes flavors in its consumer's mouth.
|TOP 10 Cold Hots candy collections|
6. Eyeber - 200000 | 7. iaruk - 180990 | 8. jenrose - 162241 | 9. jelloGyrl - 135752 | 10. Des804 - 124299
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings