Codex of Capsaicin Conjuration
The great mage Scoville, master of all things eye-wateringly spicy, penned this ancient treatise on getting the most bang for your metaphysical buck. With this, your spells won't just be hot, they'll be super fire hot.
(In-game plural: Codexes of Capsaicin Conjuration)
- Gouda's Grimoire and Grocery (4,000 meat)
- Does not work for the Fearful Fettucini spell. Only elemental half of Weapon of the Pastalord spell's damage is tuned.
- Prior to the November 2013 Sauceror revamp, this item also elementally tuned Sauceror spells.
- Capsaicin is the active component of hot peppers that gives them heat.
- The Scoville scale is used to measure the hotness of foods such as peppers and hot sauces.
- "Super fire hot" is most likely a reference to a Saturday Night Live sketch with Christian Slater that aired on October 26, 1991. In the sketch, a restaurant had hot wings of that description on the menu, but wouldn't serve them because they were too dangerous.
|Codex of Capsaicin Conjuration | Gazpacho's Glacial Grimoire | kickback cookbook|
|TOP 10 Codex of Capsaicin Conjuration collections|
6. Darkling - 100 | 7. Prima Vera Angelhair - 96 | 8. ooshNaga - 82 | 9. LostDreams - 41 | 10. miStreSS of the obviouS - 28
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings