Coated in Slime
You're covered from head to toe in the corrosive muck that makes up the organisms (or organism?) in The Slime Tube. It's everywhere, it's disgusting, and you'd better get used to it, because it's not coming off any time soon.
It Burns! It Burns!
- Starting a battle with a Slime enemy without having this effect (X Adventures)
- You will get max(1, 11 - ⌈ML/100⌉?) turns of the effect, where ML is the amount of bonus ML you have active upon entering the combat. In other words, for each +100 ML you run, you get 1 turn less of the effect. For example, if you had +300 bonus ML, you would receive 8 turns of the effect, if you had +301 bonus ML you would receive 7 turns. if you have +901 or more ML, you will receive 1 turn of the effect.
- If your net ML less than -101 (e.g. by the use of Space Trip safety headphones), you get more than 11 turns of the effect.
- Attempting to remove this effect with a soft green echo eyedrop antidote will fail with the message
- "You only succeed in smearing the slime around a little."
- Can only be removed by using a chamois from The Bucket, taking a dip in the Clan VIP Hot tub, or soaking yourself in some delicious mayo.
- This effect has a "noremove" flag. By default, noremove effects cannot be removed by Effect Removers. (Using A Relaxing Hot Tub WILL remove this effect.)
- At the start of a combat (with 10 turns or fewer of the effect, including the combat you gain this):
|You lose some hit points. (slime damage)|
- At the start of a combat (with 11 to 15 turns of the effect):
- At the start of a combat (with more than 15 turns of the effect):
- Damage increases as the duration of this effect decreases.
- Damage also scales to your maximum HP according to the following table:
|Turns Remaining||Percent of Max HP in Damage||Slime Resistance needed to survive||Percent Damage with Survivable Resistance|
|4||201.7%||6 (Very High)||90.20%|
|3||290.3%||8 (Extremely High)||99.02%|
|2||400.2%||11 (Amazingly High)||95.85%|
|1||533.4%||14 (Extremely Amazingly High)||96.44%|
- Outside of Gelatinous Noob, the highest Slime Resistance attainable is 13 (Really Very Amazingly High).