Clockwork detective skull
| This page is in need of content.
This is a clockwork skull chock full of mad detective skills. Mad, in this case, being a modifier for 'skills.' I mean, it doesn't have the skills of a mad detective. Anyway, if it doesn't work properly, it can only be attributable to human error.
(In-game plural: clockwork detective skulls)
|clockwork widget||flange||spring||clockwork doohickey||cog||sprocket|
|clockwork clockwise dome||clockwork counterclockwise dome||clockwork key|
|clockwork sphere||gnoll lips|
|clockwork detective skull|
- Throughout combat, the skull tells you approximately (to within about 5%) what your enemy's HP currently is.
- Also gives some general feedback about your opponent's capabilities, such as its strength and nimbleness relative to you.
- The Clockwork detective skull was a hat until off-hand items were implemented.
Your clockwork detective skull says "I deduce that you are much stronger than this monster."
Your clockwork detective skull says "I deduce that you are much nimbler than this monster."
Your clockwork detective skull says "I deduce that this monster has approximately X hit points."
- The sentence, "it can only be attributable to human error" is a reference to HAL 9000 in the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey. In the movie, when Dave Bowman removes the AE-35 unit which is supposedly malfunctioning, he finds nothing wrong with it, and when the same model computer used by a scientist on Earth comes to the same conclusion as Dave, HAL explains the discrepency by saying, "It can only be attributable to human error", because up to that point, HAL 9000 computers had a perfect operational record.
|TOP 10 clockwork detective skull collections|
6. Nikademus - 12 | 7. Fneeee - 11 | 8. spooky kid - 11 | 9. Tara the Inept - 11 | 10. Donavin69 - 11
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings