This is a clockwork bartender in a (non-clockwork) jack-in-the-box. Its artificial intelligence makes it run more efficiently, so it should last longer. Just don't listen if it starts singing "Bicycle Built for Two."
(In-game plural: clockwork bartenders-in-the-box)
|You place the clockwork bartender-in-the-box at your campsite. He makes himself at home.|
Sometimes, in addition:
|You've already got a clockwork bartender-in-the-box at your campsite.|
- Creates a Clockwork Bartender-in-the-box at your campsite. The Clockwork Bartender will perform cocktailcrafting for you without costing adventures.
- The Clockwork version of the bartender lasts about four times as long as the regular version (roughly 380–400 drinks).
- Building this will require the following items:
- Installing the clockwork bartender-in-the-box will replace an existing basic bartender-in-the-box, so make sure to use up and explode the existing one first.
- The blue verb given by the bartender-in-the-box is used to unlock a drink in A Speakeasy, and varies from clan to clan.
- The item description includes a double reference, to the song "Daisy Bell", by Harry Dacre, which includes lyrics about "a bicycle built for two". The song is most famous as the last thing said by HAL, the computer-gone-mad in the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey, as the astronaut Dave Bowman disables him. Stanley Kubrick, the director of that film, next directed A Clockwork Orange.
|TOP 10 clockwork bartender-in-the-box collections|
6. CreOsOTe - 48 | 7. BrickTracy - 48 | 8. mage_kane - 37 | 9. Lord Budroe - 31 | 10. whizdad - 30
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings