| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
- Obtained by using a clockwork chef-in-the-box.
- The Clockwork Chef-in-the-box in your Kitchen allows you to cook with fancy cooking ingredients without using Adventures. It's like a regular Chef-in-the-box, only, you know, betterer. It lasts for about 380 to 400 uses (about 4 times the life of the regular chef) and when it explodes, it spits out about 8 or 10 dishes (about twice what the regular chef does).
- The rattling message will start to appear once a certain level of wear is present. It will occur whether or not you're cooking with fancy ingredients and does not indicate that any extra wear is being added.
- Upon ascension, your Clockwork Chef-in-the-box is lost and must be re-obtained in your next incarnation.
- Some food items can be obtained only from these explosions (or a regular chef explosion):
- Additionally, the following regular food items may be obtained from the explosion (sometimes multiple items from the same explosion):
- You may also recover some of your original clockwork chef-in-the-box parts: