| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
- Obtained by using a clockwork bartender-in-the-box.
- The Clockwork Bartender-in-the-box performs cocktailcrafting with fancy cocktailcrafting ingredients just like the Bartender-in-the-box, but it lasts between 380-400 mixes before exploding and produces more drinks when it does.
- The rattling message will start to appear once a certain level of wear is present. It will occur whether or not you're cocktailcrafting with fancy ingredients and does not indicate that any extra wear is being added.
- Upon ascension, your Clockwork Bartender-in-the-box is lost and must be re-obtained in your next incarnation.
- Some drinks can be obtained only from these explosions(or from the regular bartender exploding):
- Additionally, the following regular drinks may be obtained from the explosion:
- You may also recover some of your original clockwork bartender-in-the-box parts:
- At rollover, a clockwork bartender at your campground grants an extra 15 HP and MP to any restoration from your housing.