This is a special steel-reinforced can of Cloaca-Cola, grooved for increased shrapnel. A special compartment on the top is filled with Rock Pops, which mix with the soda when the pin is pulled.
(In-game plural: Cloaca grenades)
- The Cola Wars Battlefield (In the Dyspepsi-Cola Uniform)
- Cloaca-Cola Catapult Engineer
- Cloaca-Cola Footsoldier
- Cloaca-Cola Soldier
- McDonald, the 105-year-old Cloaca-Cola Veteran (Occurs with Dyspepsi-Cola Uniform equipped)
- Cloaca-Cola knapsack
|You pull the tab on the grenade and throw it. Your opponent is simultaneously covered with sticky soda and hit for 50 - 60 damage worth of shrapnel.|
- Reduces Monster's Attack by 2
- The item description refers to the (false) urban legend that eating pop-rocks while drinking soda would cause one's stomach to explode.
- The item itself is a reference to an episode of The Simpsons where Homer uses a can of soda and a package of pop-rocks to escape from a candy convention after stealing a very expensive gummi.
- Cloaca-Cola is a reference to Coca-Cola
|TOP 10 Cloaca grenade collections|
6. Ithanox - 3243 | 7. Rhathar - 2236 | 8. darkhour - 2200 | 9. justhappytobehere - 2044 | 10. StinkyDrunk - 1420
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings