This weird black cowbell doesn't have a clapper and, more worrying, also doesn't seem to have mass.
(In-game plural: Clara's bells)
- First use of the day:
- You ring the bell, but you don't hear it -- the instant the drumstick hits the metal, your stomach drops and your ears pop as you are suddenly plunged into a horrifyingly dark and blurry version of the world you once knew.
- Subsequent uses:
- Forces the next adventure to be a non-combat, if possible. There doesn't seem to be an obvious intuitive pattern as to which zones can and can't be forced this way; see the discussion page for details.
- Works across rollover.
- This does NOT stack. I.e. using a Clara's bell before and after rollover only forces the next adventure to be non-combat.
- This item is a reference to the Disney character "Clarabelle Cow".
|TOP 10 Clara's bell collections|
6. whizdad - 111 | 7. tbell30 - 107 | 8. cameron - 98 | 9. xKiv - 74 | 10. Pastahead - 57
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings