This is a rag soaked with chloroform. You could hold it up to somebody's face and ask them "Does this smell like chloroform to you?" If it did, they wouldn't be able to answer, on account of the fact that they'd be unconscious. If it didn't, they'd just look at you weird and move to a different seat on the bus.
(In-game plural: chloroform rags)
|You hold the rag up in front of your opponent's nose and ask him if it smells like chloroform. He is unable to answer on account of being unconscious.|
- Prevents your opponent from attacking you for 3-4 rounds of combat.
- While in effect, each round of combat (including the first) will display the message:
Your opponent just lays there, still unconscious from the chloroform.
- The last round of combat the stun is active will display the message:
Your opponent regains consciousness.
- Contrary to pop culture, real chloroform is not a sure-fire, quick-acting anaesthetic. In fact it is quite toxic and without careful dosage it is just as likely to kill a victim as knock them out. Don't try this at home, kids.
- "Does this smell like chloroform to you?" is commonly (and jokingly) used as an example of a bad or rude pick-up line.
|TOP 10 chloroform rag collections|
6. Skent - 1192 | 7. Denarius - 1001 | 8. jenrose - 857 | 9. dune rune - 803 | 10. agargan - 743
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings