Chest of the Bonerdagon
This is the Chest of the Bonerdagon, which is made up of the Ribs of the Bonerdagon and the Sternum of the Bonerdagon, and probably contains the Goodies of the Bonerdagon.
(In-game plural: chests of the Bonerdagon)
- The Haert of the Cyrpt
- Bonerdagon (one time drop)
- Auqadargon (one time drop, in Heavy Rains)
- Donerbagon (one time drop, in Actually Ed the Undying)
- Jerry Bradford (one time drop, in Pocket Familiars)
|You pry open the Ribs of the Bonerdagon, and thus open the Chest of the Bonerdagon. A strange mist pours forth from within it, and goes into your nostrils. It smells bad, but it makes you feel pretty good.|
|You're also able to scrape quite a bit of meat off of the inside of the Ribs.
- This item is one of the two standard drops from The Bonerdagon (along with the Skull of the Bonerdagon).
- Unlike some other boss drops, the chest will always drop, no matter what setting The Super-Secret Canadian Mind-Control Device, detuned radio, or The Annoy-o-Tron 5000 might be on.
- Under the special challenge path, Way of the Surprising Fist, stats are given as normal but no meat drops. The following message is appended to the normal meat drop line:
- The Cola Wars Veterans Administration is really gonna appreciate the huge donation you're about to make!
|TOP 10 chest of the Bonerdagon collections|
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings