This is a pair of culottes woven from the very threads of ideas into the very fabric of thought. They're so very, very, very. And variable -- they're longer than shorts, shorter than pants, wider than bell-bottoms and narrower than a skirt. It's clear they come from somewhere where nothing is real, and there's nothing to get hung about.
(In-game plural: Cerebral Culotteses, preciousss)
- "nothing is real, and there's nothing to get hung about" is a reference to the Beatles song, Strawberry Fields Forever.
- "They're so very, very, very" is a reference to the movie Heathers, in which Heather Chandler often refers to things as being "very".
- The item's plural form references Gollum's way of talking in J.R.R. Tolkien's book The Lord of the Rings.
- "They're longer than shorts, shorter than pants" Is likely a reference to the Arj And Poopy cartoon
|Cerebral Cloche | Cerebral Crossbow | Cerebral Culottes|
|TOP 10 Cerebral Culottes collections|
6. Artie Effham - 15 | 7. The Hogfather - 14 | 8. Nikademus - 13 | 9. Thelaan - 13 | 10. spooky kid - 11
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings